Series: Dealing with Real Relationships
How To Cut A New Path In Your Life (Be Clear About Your Work)
October 27, 2019 | Ricky Temple
Passage: Ecclesiastes 9:10
People often go to the grocery store of dreams and put dreams in their buggy. The problem is they don’t want to pay or don’t have the ability to pay when they reach the register.
Five Questions About Work
1. Do you know how to work? (What is your work strategy?)
2. Who taught you how to work? (Mainly parents)
3. Have you ever taken a class on how to work?
4. Have you ever been corrected at work and shown a better way to work?
5. Are you working for what you want? Would your priorities agree?
What are the real issues your family is facing?