Series Map for March
- Trapped by Unnecessary Obligations (How necessary are your obligations?)
- Trapped by a Naïve Assumption (What have you been financially naive about?)
- Trapped by Uncontrolled Debt (How easily broken are you financially?)
- Trapped by Financial Isolation (Who can you call to help you?)
- Be Exposed to It (How much money have you been exposed to?)
- Understand It (Who taught you about money?)
- Have It (How much money do you really have?)
- Manage It (Who was the best money manager in your life who showed you their money?)
They have not faced their true condition (Facing Our True Condition)
They have not met the right people (People Who Reveal Your True Condition)
They have not traveled to see their condition (Traveling the Distance to See)
They have not embraced their inherited condition (Facing Our Inherited Condition)
Series Text: Joshua 1:1–6 (NIV):
1. What are you not supposed to have? (Part 1)
2. What are you supposed to have?
3. How to get what you are supposed to have?
- Trapped In the Wrong Place (Have you ever stayed some place too long?)
- Trapped In Fear (Have you ever allowed your fears to block your potential?)
- Trapped In a Relationship (Are you suffering because your friends made bad decisions?)
- Trapped In the Wilderness (How do you manage a long-term bondage; a 40-year issue)
Annual Question: Why people don’t do what they say they are going to do?
Side Question: What have you promised to do that you have not done
- The Truth About the Importance of Celebration (I choose to celebrate)
- The Truth About the Hindrance to Celebration (I choose not to be hindered)
- Guest Speaker (Pastor Greg Formey will continue our conversation)
- The Truth About Choosing a Day to Celebrate (I choose Christmas)
Four Things You Should Never Be Scared of Doing
1. Scared to Change (What have you been afraid to change?)
2. Scared to Confront (What have you been afraid to confront in your life?)
3. Scared to Try (What have you been afraid to try?)
4. Scared to Confess or Repent (What have you been afraid to admit?)
- What do you really want?
- Are you hungry? (Driven)
- Are you doing what is right? (Integrous)
- Are you filled and satisfied with your life?
- How can a young person balance hunger, humility, and passion? (There is nothing like youthful hunger)
- In this study, a principle is a mandate dictated by a biblical rule of law. A practice is a method that is optionally chosen to help accomplish a goal.